Friday 4 September 2015

I Won’t Leave My Husband For Kyeiwaa – Rival

Kyeiwaa and Bronya
Florence Kyei, the woman whose husband popular Ghanaian actress, Rose Mensah, aka, Kyeiwaa is married to says she will not leave her home nor husband for the kumawood star.

“I will not leave my home or my husband for Kyeiwaa, I will not call her or ask her anything about her involvement with my husband,” she said in an interview with Amanda Jisih on Hitz fm.

She added;“There is no way I will leave my home for her to come and take over, I will not, I mean this is a man I have been through a lot with. I will stay and see how this will end.”

As to what she will ask from her husband before accepting his apology, she said; “I will not take anything, I won’t take any compensation, nothing. All I will do is to forgive him and pray that God takes control of the situation.”

Kumawood actress, Kyeiwaa, got married to Bronya on Sunday in a ceremony attended by colleague actors, friends and family relations.

But the marriage has since been questioned after news emerged that Bronya was already tied to Florence Kyei, a woman he has been with for the past twenty years and has a child with who is in the first year at an unknown Senior High School (SHS).

No comments:

Post a Comment