Wednesday 11 November 2015

I am Not Married – Musician

MzVee
Photos of MzVee in a wedding gown surfaced in the media circles and this got a lot of her fans asking questions as to when and whom she got married to.In an interview with livefmghana.com, the Abofra singer denied it saying that, they are shots from a video shoot and so entreated her fans to treat it as such.

“ I am not married, it’s a scene from Okyeame kwame’s Small Small video shoot. A video that will soon hit the waves,” she said.

Talking about the shoot she said, “ it was a wonderful experience and as usual I learnt a lot from Okyeame Kwame and his crew. I enjoyed every bit of it and I know my fans and that of Okyeame Kwame will love it too.”

MzVee is popular for songs like Borkor Borkor, Abofra, Harmatan, Natural Girl,Revolution,Dancehall Queen, Re-Vee-Lation, Gimme Dat and My Everything.




Source: livefmghana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment