Friday 27 June 2014

Prez. John Dramani Mahama lacks ideas – Popular Comedian.

Popular Ghanaian comedian David Oscar has attacked president John Dramani Mahama in his latest Facebook  post. In what seems to be an angry post on his Facebook wall after the Black Stars lost to Portugal in their Group G final game, Oscar wrote
And I hope after writing what Im about to write, no shallow thinker tells me that I am NPP cos Im not. (I am Ghanaian, I am concerned and thanks to God, I know how to free my mind without fear or favour…..so here we Go)…….

Wasted economy, invisible former GOVENOR of the Bank of Ghana, and (sorry but) a president who appears to be completely bereft of ideas at the helm of affairs. I feel so depressed being Ghanaian right now.
Sadly, I don’t even see any light at the end of the tunnel cos ECG is right there.
And now, a team that gets all the pampering, dollars and still manages such an uninspired performance.
Sad, Sad, Sad.
This is where I become Nigerian, u can call me Uche Obiozora Odega”

No comments:

Post a Comment