Monday 14 July 2014

Sarkodie writes a letter to Castro.

Sarkodie is the young man on top of the Ghanaian music industry now but he is sure missing Castro at the moment since one of the biggest songs in Ghana tittled 'Adonai' features Castro.
Read below as Sarkodie pens down an emotional note to Castro on his Instagram page:

“II’m never going to get over this bro till I see you!! I hardly open up to people n u the only person in this industry I trust… We ride late in the night and record songs after songs, tease people then u see to it that I park ma car home safely b4 u move… your heart is just too pure it’s almost impossible bro… u took me under ur wings since I was a child till now!! It myt take a miracle to come back to maself n move on. I just hope it’s a dream or a prank bro… your loved ones are suffering going tru alot only if u can hear us bro come back.. Please.. this is just too much!!!!“

No comments:

Post a Comment